The use of painted glass splashbacks in kitchens and bathrooms have become a popular modern and contemporary alternative to a tiled splashback. The benefit of glass splashbacks are simply the ease of cleaning with no grout lines and a smooth surface to clean. Mirrored splashbacks are also availaible and are becoming more popular in kitchens and bathrooms, with cut-outs accomodating for tapwear or power points.
Painted glass splashbacks are available in two types of glass. Clear Glass and Ultra Clear Low Iron Glass and can be painted to your choice of colour. If you are trying to achieve a perfect colour match with your existing decor, we recommend the use of ultra-clear glass to achieve the best result. Clear glass has a slight green tint, which is generally not noticeable unless you see an exposed edge of the glass, but will change the colour that has been applied to the splashback.
Read more About Glass.
Boasting the ultimate trifecta of quality, affordability and visual appeal, DecoSplash is the latest technology to grace the splashback market.
Aluminium splashbacks are coated in a hard-wearing powder coated finish, decorated either in one of the eye-catching designs from our select range, or with an image of your own choosing. Play with exotic patterns and naturalistic scenes, or flaunt a classic style like tiles or marble. Considering its affordability, you can even change your DecoSplash design with the seasons.
DecoSplash is versatile enough to use in any kitchen configuration as well as in the bathroom or laundry.
Key Features of DecoSplash:
- More affordable than glass or quartz splashback products.
- Hygienic and easy to clean: no grout lines!
- Creative freedom: DecoSplash enables you to choose between a range of decorative finishes or your own custom image.
- Durability: aluminium offers strength and dimensional stability.
- Versatility: DecoSplash can be used on almost any residential or commercial kitchen configuration.
- Easy to install: DecoSplash is simply adhering it to your wall following our simple instruction guide.
- Can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries or as a wet area lining.
Locally made. Recyclable. Production waste is recyclable. Made using renewable energy. Packaging is reduced.